RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
EES Interview Form

Reply to topic    Kolbe Academy Forum Index » Enhanced Evaluation Questions View previous topic
View next topic

EES Interview Form
Almom

Post EES Interview Form Reply with quote
I know I did this on-line last year. For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to do it this year. We've been doing school for 1 week now, and I have one child about ready to submit a paper. I need to do my part and get these forms in. I know last year, my mailed in one got lost, so I just did on-line. I'd like to do it that way again, just to save time. Does anyone know how to do this. I'm a bit of a computer illiterate, so I'm probably missing the obvious or something like that.

Janet
Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
Megan Lengyel

Location: Alpharetta, GA; formerly, Napa, CA; originally St. Louis, MO

Post Reply with quote
It's a little annoying to do online b/c you have to save the data file on your computer and then email the data file as an attachment. My suggestion is to actually fax it in b/c we are having major email issues at the office right now anyway (which should be solved once our new website is completely up and running this week). But then you can get it to us immediately and call to verify its there. Our fax is 707-255-1581.

Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:52 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Reply to topic    Kolbe Academy Forum Index » Enhanced Evaluation Questions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: