RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Can we pay for MORE help?

Reply to topic    Kolbe Academy Forum Index » Enhanced Evaluation Questions View previous topic
View next topic

Can we pay for MORE help?
bemcniff

Post Can we pay for MORE help? Reply with quote
I'm just curious....but what if we wanted to pay twice as much and get two advisors during high school? With all these courses at a difficult level - especially for the highest diploma - it would be nice to be able to have one advisor to help with the liberal arts like history, literature & composition and another for science, math and languages. Anyone done this? If we were willing to pay twice the cost it would seem fair. Smile
Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
Megan Lengyel

Location: Alpharetta, GA; formerly, Napa, CA; originally St. Louis, MO

Post Reply with quote
Did you mean pay for two Enhanced Evaluation Advisors? So you'd be able to send in 12 samples x 2 each quarter? I need to check on that, but I don't think we allow that... we just aren't set up to accomodate the volume I think. But I will double check on that again.

Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:10 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
bemcniff

Post Reply with quote
Yes, that's what I mean. I can't imagine there'd be a ton of people who'd want to pay to have two advisors. At any rate I am looking ahead to next school year and was just wondering what the possibilities were. Thanks for looking into it!

Barbara
Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:28 am View user's profile Send private message

Reply to topic    Kolbe Academy Forum Index » Enhanced Evaluation Questions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: